- All EBP EB welding personnel have been third party qualified to BS EN ISO14732:2013
- EBP confirms its support for the Modern Slavery Act
- EBP becomes Corporate Member of British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- EBP gains SAFRAN/SNECMA approval
- Head of NDT gains Level 3 Insection accreditation
- EBP gains approval under the “Safecontractor” scheme
- EBP invests £300k in a new 5-axis machining centre
- EBP expands with the assistance from the Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative (AMSCI)
- EBP receives award from Bae Systems for support to the RN Torpedo programme
- EBP have received new approvals from Rolls-Royce Deutschland
To use our EB welding expertise to deliver Competitive Advantage to our Customers through Innovative Design & Manufacture and World Class performance
Founded in 1966, EBP is the most experienced EB welding specialist in Europe. Our business has been developed to provide a Total manufacture service, including CNC machining, Assembly and NDT.
We are approved to the highest quality levels including AS9100 & 9104 and NADCAP, and by the most demanding customers in the Aerospace, Defence, Motorsport and Subsea industries.
We have over 40 highly trained staff providing expertise in EB & TIG welding, Radiography and NDT, CNC machining and Engineering.