- All EBP EB welding personnel have been third party qualified to BS EN ISO14732:2013
- EBP confirms its support for the Modern Slavery Act
- EBP becomes Corporate Member of British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- EBP gains SAFRAN/SNECMA approval
- Head of NDT gains Level 3 Insection accreditation
- EBP gains approval under the “Safecontractor” scheme
- EBP invests £300k in a new 5-axis machining centre
- EBP expands with the assistance from the Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative (AMSCI)
- EBP receives award from Bae Systems for support to the RN Torpedo programme
- EBP have received new approvals from Rolls-Royce Deutschland
Our new layout, which provides us with expansion space, features an overhead 1.5 ton crane system to our four largest EB welding machines.
New and improved facilities also include, X-ray bays with 225kv new equipment, class B clean room, temperature controlled inspection room, up-graded NDT and Heat-treatment installation and an expanded TIG welding area featuring both manual and fully mechanised plant.