- EBP Invests in Integrated CAD/CAM with SolidCAM &I.Machining
- Expansion of EBP x-ray & test facility
- APPROVAL from G E ENGINES USA
- All EBP EB welding personnel have been third party qualified to BS EN ISO14732:2013
- EBP confirms its support for the Modern Slavery Act
- EBP becomes Corporate Member of British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- EBP gains SAFRAN/SNECMA approval
- Head of NDT gains Level 3 Insection accreditation
- EBP gains approval under the “Safecontractor” scheme
- EBP invests £300k in a new 5-axis machining centre
We aim to make our website as inclusive as we can by ensuring key information on this site is accessible to as many people as possible. If you have any problems using this site, we welcome your feedback on improvements we could make. Please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where possible, this site is developed to meet with Priority 2 recommendations in the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.