- EBP approved for precision machining, EB & TIG welding, X-ray and NDT from RRMP
- EBP Invests in Integrated CAD/CAM with SolidCAM &I.Machining
- Expansion of EBP x-ray & test facility
- APPROVAL from G E ENGINES USA
- All EBP EB welding personnel have been third party qualified to BS EN ISO14732:2013
- EBP confirms its support for the Modern Slavery Act
- EBP becomes Corporate Member of British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- EBP gains SAFRAN/SNECMA approval
- Head of NDT gains Level 3 Insection accreditation
- EBP gains approval under the “Safecontractor” scheme
Oil & Gas Subsea
Deep section welding of high strength materials, 20 mm weld depth in Titanium, Inco 718 and similar metals.
Welding of enclosures and assemblies with heat sensitive components due to low total heat input.
Fabrication of “unmachinable” products from precision machined component parts.