- EBP Invests in Integrated CAD/CAM with SolidCAM &I.Machining
- Expansion of EBP x-ray & test facility
- APPROVAL from G E ENGINES USA
- All EBP EB welding personnel have been third party qualified to BS EN ISO14732:2013
- EBP confirms its support for the Modern Slavery Act
- EBP becomes Corporate Member of British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- EBP gains SAFRAN/SNECMA approval
- Head of NDT gains Level 3 Insection accreditation
- EBP gains approval under the “Safecontractor” scheme
- EBP invests £300k in a new 5-axis machining centre
Electron Beam Processes Ltd
Unit 4, Octimum,
T: 0844 2414257
F: 01483 215444
Please contact us using the details above, or use the form below to send us a message.
How to find us
From M25 clockwise Exit at J10 to A3 towards London, leave at 1st exit L on to A325 towards Byfleet & Woking, over M25, through next village, West Byfleet, next mini rd-about turn R on A245, next lights turn L into Albert Drive, Sheerwater. On reaching first industrial buildings Forsyth Rd is on L, immediately before pedestrian crossing, prepare to turn immediately R for Octimum & EBP.
From M25 anti-clock, Exit at J11 on A320 direction Woking, passing McLaren entrance, next rd-about take 2nd exit to Old Woking, at 1st lights turn L, Forsyth Road is ½ mile on R (note 1st Forsyth Rd sign is No Entry). Turn R immediately after pedestrian crossing, prepare to turn immediately R for Octimum & EBP
From M3. Exit at J3 to A322 for Guildford & Woking, turn L at 1st rd-about to A319 to Chobham, at “T” turn R, then next L on A3046 & then A245 to Woking. At major rd-about take 3rd exit to Old Woking at 1st lights turn L, Forsyth Road is ½ mile on R (note 1st Forsyth Rd sign is No Entry). Turn R immediately after pedestrian crossing and prepare to turn immediately R for Octimum & EBP
By RAIL. Woking is on a main line from Waterloo to Portsmouth & Bournemouth and is 1 mile from EBP, it also has a twice hourly coach link to Heathrow.