- EBP approved for precision machining, EB & TIG welding, X-ray and NDT from RRMP
- EBP Invests in Integrated CAD/CAM with SolidCAM &I.Machining
- Expansion of EBP x-ray & test facility
- APPROVAL from G E ENGINES USA
- All EBP EB welding personnel have been third party qualified to BS EN ISO14732:2013
- EBP confirms its support for the Modern Slavery Act
- EBP becomes Corporate Member of British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- EBP gains SAFRAN/SNECMA approval
- Head of NDT gains Level 3 Insection accreditation
- EBP gains approval under the “Safecontractor” scheme
APPROVAL from G E ENGINES USA
EBP are the first UK contractor to receive approval for EB welding from G E Engines., our scope also includes TIG welding and X-ray
In 2013 we became, and remain the only UK based specialist to hold similar approvals from SAFRAN/SNECMA.
This opens scope for CFM LEAP as well as well as legacy work from both these major OEMs
This is in addition to our longstanding approvals from Rolls-Royce UK & Germany for Classified parts, plus ITP, MTU & Honeywell.
Please contact either Adrian Pragnell, Business Development Manager, on email@example.com, +44 1483 215400 or Ian Crook , Head of Engineering on firstname.lastname@example.org , +44 1483 215400. For more information or enquiries.