- New approval from Rolls Royce for Radiography
- EBP approved for precision machining, EB & TIG welding, X-ray and NDT from RRMP
- EBP Invests in Integrated CAD/CAM with SolidCAM &I.Machining
- Expansion of EBP x-ray & test facility
- APPROVAL from G E ENGINES USA
- All EBP EB welding personnel have been third party qualified to BS EN ISO14732:2013
- EBP confirms its support for the Modern Slavery Act
- EBP becomes Corporate Member of British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- EBP gains SAFRAN/SNECMA approval
- Head of NDT gains Level 3 Insection accreditation
EBP expands with the assistance from the Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative (AMSCI)
05/11/2015: £330,000 of funding provided over 2-3 years.
EBP expands with the assistance from the Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative (AMSCI), who are providing £330,000 of funding over 2-3 years
The two key areas of business development are the upgrade of our old generation EB welding equipment to meet the current new build requirements of ISO14744 and to roll this out to other users.
We have proved our capability on one machine, two more are Work in Progress and we have purchased two more 956 machines from Rolls-Royce for future conversion.
The second key development is the introduction of 5-axis machining and the capability to machine the toughest materials on an unattended basis. We have ordered the first new machining centre and software, with further equipment under evaluation.
We have so far recruited 5 new staff with further recruitment planned.