- EBP approved for precision machining, EB & TIG welding, X-ray and NDT from RRMP
- EBP Invests in Integrated CAD/CAM with SolidCAM &I.Machining
- Expansion of EBP x-ray & test facility
- APPROVAL from G E ENGINES USA
- All EBP EB welding personnel have been third party qualified to BS EN ISO14732:2013
- EBP confirms its support for the Modern Slavery Act
- EBP becomes Corporate Member of British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- EBP gains SAFRAN/SNECMA approval
- Head of NDT gains Level 3 Insection accreditation
- EBP gains approval under the “Safecontractor” scheme
Expansion of EBP x-ray & test facility
We have extended our capability with the installation of a Durr Digital Imaging System in addition to current wet film systems.
We have expanded our capacity with the recruitment of two new staff, a trainee in FPI and a highly experienced and widely qualified NDT engineer.
Our Approvals now include G E Engines USA, SAFRAN, Rolls-Royce, ITP, MTU and NADCAP, contact Matt Penfold on 01483 215400 or email@example.com