- All EBP EB welding personnel have been third party qualified to BS EN ISO14732:2013
- EBP confirms its support for the Modern Slavery Act
- EBP becomes Corporate Member of British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- EBP gains SAFRAN/SNECMA approval
- Head of NDT gains Level 3 Insection accreditation
- EBP gains approval under the “Safecontractor” scheme
- EBP invests £300k in a new 5-axis machining centre
- EBP expands with the assistance from the Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative (AMSCI)
- EBP receives award from Bae Systems for support to the RN Torpedo programme
- EBP have received new approvals from Rolls-Royce Deutschland
We have the following permanent positions available.
Applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum age 18. We will train up to full National Qualification standard. Start pay £8.50/hr. Permanent long-term position.
Familiar with high precision parts and use of CMM. Market rates. Permanent long-term position