- All EBP EB welding personnel have been third party qualified to BS EN ISO14732:2013
- EBP confirms its support for the Modern Slavery Act
- EBP becomes Corporate Member of British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- EBP gains SAFRAN/SNECMA approval
- Head of NDT gains Level 3 Insection accreditation
- EBP gains approval under the “Safecontractor” scheme
- EBP invests £300k in a new 5-axis machining centre
- EBP expands with the assistance from the Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative (AMSCI)
- EBP receives award from Bae Systems for support to the RN Torpedo programme
- EBP have received new approvals from Rolls-Royce Deutschland
Assembly & test
- Clean room Class B for Mechanical assembly
- Inter-stage NDT and weld check
- Provisioning of all assy parts
- Formalised process control of critical parts
Clean room facility subject to critical external assessment on regular basis.
Detail assembly build procedures supported by digital colour photographs.
Integrated business management system providing structured Bill of Materials with direct Procurement link.