- EBP approved for precision machining, EB & TIG welding, X-ray and NDT from RRMP
- EBP Invests in Integrated CAD/CAM with SolidCAM &I.Machining
- Expansion of EBP x-ray & test facility
- APPROVAL from G E ENGINES USA
- All EBP EB welding personnel have been third party qualified to BS EN ISO14732:2013
- EBP confirms its support for the Modern Slavery Act
- EBP becomes Corporate Member of British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- EBP gains SAFRAN/SNECMA approval
- Head of NDT gains Level 3 Insection accreditation
- EBP gains approval under the “Safecontractor” scheme
Precision TIG welding
- Mechanised, manual and fully programmed welding equipment
- Qualified and externally assessed welding staff
- Approvals; NADCAP, AS9100 & 9104, ASME IX , Rolls-Royce classified parts, Meggitt, Eaton, Westland, BAE Systems
State of the Art solid state power supplies with fully programmable Orbital & Integrated wire feed equipment 1.5 M Argon glove chamber.
Full NDT support including X-ray, FPI, Vacuum and Pressure leak testing.
Macro preparation facilities including hardness testing and digital stereo microscope examination and reports.
Heat Treatment for pre and post weld processing.
Industrial Membership of The Welding Institute for expert support and advice.