- APPROVAL from G E ENGINES USA
- All EBP EB welding personnel have been third party qualified to BS EN ISO14732:2013
- EBP confirms its support for the Modern Slavery Act
- EBP becomes Corporate Member of British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- EBP gains SAFRAN/SNECMA approval
- Head of NDT gains Level 3 Insection accreditation
- EBP gains approval under the “Safecontractor” scheme
- EBP invests £300k in a new 5-axis machining centre
- EBP expands with the assistance from the Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative (AMSCI)
- EBP receives award from Bae Systems for support to the RN Torpedo programme
- Customer maintains ultimate design authority
- EBP involvement from design conception
- Partnership agreement to share cost and benefits
- EBP manages total product hardware supply chain
- Project planning and reporting throughout
Involvement and responsibility beyond Total Manufacture
Engineering Design, Value Engineering and Process Capability input and advice
Customer maintains overall control of cost, time scale, design criteria, product performance and testing programme.
EBP takes on hardware supply responsibility leaving customer to concentrate on Market Research, Overall design and Product performance, Assembly, Distribution, Marketing and Support.
Partnership agreement ensures mutual commitment to the success of the project.
EBP provides in addition to total manufacture, control of specialist processes and proprietary bought-out or sub-contract items.